Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas



Here it is - tIssue 78 of the Free Radical - out just in time for a Festive freedom-fix, and god-knows we need it after the electoral finance bill was passed into law.


I am looking forward to seeing the Winston Peters Billboard up at Mount Maunganui over the holiday period, and will be sending David my donation to keep it up there for as long as possible.


I would like to wish all of you a very merry Christmas and a Happy new year - all of you EXCEPT for those of you who want to tell me how to live my life, what I may or may not enjoy, imbibe, inhale or ingest, How to spend my money, what I should be spending it on, and what is for my own good.

To all those people I have resigned myself to continue fighting you at every opportunity in defence of life, freedom and private property, and I look forward to the day that you see the error of your ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home