Wednesday, October 18, 2006

72 Blows for Freedom

My New Baby!
Yes, here it is, the latest issue of the Free Radical.

Since my last post here, this is what I have been up to. This is more or less how long it takes to put the magazine together, and then recover from being all computered-out!

Lindsay Perigo has stepped down from being the editor after 70 issues, and Peter Cresswell (NotPC) has taken the job over.

I remain the designer, and with the new editor, look forward to giving the magazine a new makeover.

The last two issues have seen a wider range of articles introduced, such as beer reviews, Architecture articles, several new regular columnists just to name a few.

Previously the magazine was only really of interest to those interested in objectivism, but now I believe ANYBODY could pick up the Free Radical and find something of interest - We have even started getting the odd request for advertising, so that is great.

The magazine still retains its Libertarian philosophy focusing on property rights, freedom of the individual, and the pursuit of excellence.

So, every 2 months there will be a week or two where my regular posts will either slow down or cease altogether as I put my time and energies into producing the BEST LIBERTARIAN MAGAZINE in the WORLD.

3 Comments:

Blogger Peter Cresswell said...

What a great looking magazine. :-)

8:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best? I prefer Reason, Liberty, The Freeman, the Individualist just to name 4. By world standards FR is pretty low on the totem pole. It's not widely read in New Zealand basically igored by the rest of the libertarian world community.

12:36 pm  
Blogger The Tomahawk Kid said...

You are welcome to your OPINION anonymous, however, may I suggest you keep an eye on the NEW Free Radical as your opinion may change

8:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home