Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The Universe but Not as we know it



I just received this set of pictures the other day, and thought it worth sharing. - sure puts things in perspective Huh!

It arrived at the same time as I learnt another interesting piece of information on the same subject.
I dont know where I was on the day they learnt about the Planets and the solar system at school - probably out kicking a football around I guess

Anyway - I have JUST learnt about the 9 planets in the solar system, and a little memory word game thing to help remember them! - Better LATE than NEVER I suppose.


THE ACRONYM (or whatever it is!)

My Very Early Model Jalopy Still Uses Neptunes Petrol =

Mercury

Venus

Earth

Mars

Jupiter

Saturn

Uranus

Neptune

Pluto

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home